I

was recently prescribed this for narcolepsy (a condition characterized by brief attacks of deep sleep or rather for

me.. heavy partying and hangover\'s, too much homework, studying and girls, causing me to burn out

syndrome...).

Well this stuff is great... I think my IQ has gone up at least 50 or 60 points, i\'m doing 4

weeks of work daily without a sweat, I feel good and playfull, I can concentrate on lectures 2 hours+ about garbage

no one cares about and actually find it interesting and compelling, my jealous tendencies are practically gone,

coming up with things to say when flirting with a girl i\'ve never seen before has become easier than pie,

increased dream recall (whole lot of sexually explicit dreams), workout motivation has increased (I have the

motivation to run 4-6 miles a day as I used to in the past), I lost about 15 pounds (back to my old weight), food no

longer has a hold of me, I can actually refuse food now without a sweat... no matter how good it looks.

It made

me nauseas for the first two days but thats it.. no other side effects, it\'s literally the perfect drug. You may

of heard of its cousin Adrafinil, I never tried that one before but i\'ve heard that Adrafinil is like a

\"beta-version\" compared to the final product (Modafinil). They literally ironed out all the kinks of Adrafinil

to make Modafinil (Provigil).

You can get Adrafinil without a prescription, you should checkout the Provigil

vault at (

http://www.erowid.org/smarts/modafinil/modafinil.s

html
).