ToBeOrNotToBe, you can smell the bass notes and a bit of middle note the next day, but not in a strong way. I added

natural fixatives throughout the whole process, especially at the end. Each major note also had its own fixatives

especially added for it, and the perfuming alcohol I use even has it\'s own natural fixatives. Having said that,

it is true that natural perfumes in general don\'t last as long on your skin as synthetic perfumes, which are

chock full of chemical fixatives. One of the results of the beta testing process was that Bruce inquired about

whether I could make it last longer, so I did go back and modify it in several ways so it would last significantly

longer. I am now reasonably satisfied with its longevity, thanks to Bruce\'s input.

The \"too good to be

true\" part has somewhat to do with the fact that almost no one else (except jvk) comes in to the forum to talk

about their product. I don\'t know why. But I know what you mean. The theoretical stuff is sound on a theoretical

level, of course, but it is a matter of translating that to reality. It\'s actual effectiveness out in the field

is another matter. But there are some positive preliminary reports, some of which match the theoretical angle pretty

closely. We\'ll see.