Hello,

I got my SOE that I ordered Tuesday yesterday Wenesday via Federal Express the delivery wasn\'t too bad (can\'t bit that) but it cost me almost half the purchased price thats ok at least my curiosity about SOE was over. I test drive the product of James Kolh and I would say something is in it. I have noticed behaviors, mine as well as women.

First, let me say what I think about the product. The idea of having it in roll on is much better than spray, you have control on the amount you use. As to the scent it is very mild w/c I love it because it does not hurt my nose when I smell it. It is something that when you smell the cologne you just wanted to smell it, smell it, smell it and ask yourself and think what kind a scent is that. You tend to think of a smilarity but its just hard to compare.

As far as behavior is concern, first,I\'ve noticed it to myself. I am not extrovert person maybe because I\'m in different country and english is my second language. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] But when I tried using SOE something has changed in me, when I was around women I was confidently talking to them, why? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I don\'t care if my grammar is correct or wrong I\'ll just say anything that comes into my mind. That is good right? But, when I\'m alone I just feel normal. And for the women\'s behavior, everyday when I drop the daugther of my friend at school parents have to wait at the hall way of the build before bringing the children inside the classroom. I thought of using SOE no other cologne or what so ever before taking my friends daugther to school and see how it works. Before, when I go there I just get some looks no smiles but this time I was just getting smiles everywhere in the building [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] then, I just found myself talking to the parents, whats going on here? I something is in the air inside the building that made the people pleasant. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I\'ll let you know more about my experience with SOE.

I followed James advised applying to the skin and I guess it worked darn well.

travis [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]