First off, thank you

moderators for deleting the duplicate posts. Don't know why it happened as I clicked "Submit Reply" only once, but

the page did take some time to load. Anyway, on to A314.

Alpha

A314

Smell from Bottle: Lemon-lime aroma, gentle and intriguing

smell.

Self-Effects: 1 tight dab applied under both nostrils, no cover scent. The smell faded to something

I'd describe as a far-less musky smelling version of NPA, probably about 20% of NPA's strength. No

self-effects were noticed.

A314 Test 1

Application: I wanted to drip 2

drops, one on each forearm, but was a bit too enthusiastic in tapping the bottle, so it ended up being more like 3-4

drops instead. Spread the drops out throughout my forearms, and covered with Lynx Accelerate

bodyspray.

Situation: Went out for lunch yesterday with a couple of close friends

(guys).

Observations: After application, I did notice that my movements became slower and more deliberate.

Maybe this is a self-effect and the single tight dab under my nostrils was not strong enough to do anything?

Hmmmm....

The first dude I met was his usual self, and we talked about all and sundry as per normal. He

did offer to order lunch for me whilst I waited at the table.

The 2nd guy joined us some time later, and was also

his normal self. He had to leave earlier, however, and gave me a slightly firm grasp on my shoulder before he

left.

Conclusion: Inconclusive. Maybe a little bit more respect shown by both dudes but I cannot set

anything in stone just yet. I'll keep testing and see what comes up.