>SOE gets me continual \"chatty\" hits. I\'ve gone through about 3 bottles of it since it was released. I live
>above a coffee shop and usually spend a couple hours a day in there just drinking tea or reading. I have
>had numerous women (generally older women, in their 30s) come up to me and start up long conversations.

>I\'ve also had a handful of \"hits\" from younger women. One of the girls who works in the shop is very shy and
>quiet, never talks to anyone outside of taking their order. I put on some SOE and the other night she sat there
>chatting me up for an hour and a half. I think SOE opens a lot of doors, maybe the addition of a -none product
>can help seal the deal. I just found a bottle of SOE that I lost a couple weeks back, so I will be wearing it more
>regularly now. For a while I was mixing 33% SOE/33% Edge/33% SPMO Musk Oil and I was getting a lot of
>sexual hits and some very good DIHL looks. I may go back to that in the near future.

Before, I was thinking about using the Primal just as a none additive, but the smell is so off-putting and the
concentration so high that I don\'t think it would be nearly as efficient as NPA or APC in achieving a balance
with other formulations.

Another downside with the high none concentration is it dissipates much faster, especially if you sweat.

>I haven\'t noticed a big effect of SOE on me, although others seem to feel its effects on themselves. I tend to
>be fairly shy until I get to know people. SOE is an excellent icebreaker, I will be purchasing the SOE/RM
>package deal in the next couple of days.

If it draws people in just to chat just a little, that\'s useful enough for me!

Anyway, thanks for the info. Very interesting.

- Louis