That is the way I look at it. The

extra product I bought I can use just to change things up

It looks like it takes 5 sprays (vs 10 with

water) for my A1,SOE,Cover mix. Problem is I think I need more cover as it is very faint and I like it to be smelled

from about 2-4 feet away. So I am thinking of just adding 20 more drops (for a total of 30 cover drops) and maybe

going up to 10 sprays and doing this in all my mixs.

Obviously there are two worries here: 1. Might dilute the

mones too much. 2. The number of sprays that is going to equal. (but so far 20 drops is about 5 sprays so 40(really

39) should be 10...)
Thoughts?

I also just ordered NPA. I figured it might be better than TE (given all the

reports) even though it is stronger I think I'll be OK. As I have never used NPA any suggestions on how many drops

to add to an SOE, A1 Cover mix?

And to help the comunity gather data I am having realy good friendly results

from the SOE A1 Cover mix, ranging from SOE x6 (up to 12) A1 x3 (up to 6) and cover 10-20. Keep in mind this is with

wife and friends. Seems like this is a safe mix for everyday use. I also find an ocasional woman that starts

flirting with me and women I do know are much more touchy feely. Nothing to crazy, but it is there and gives a great

"to hang around" vibe.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT:

Very important question for the experts. As I

am might have to reware clothes that I apply the NPA mix to on my trip (might have to reware each dresss shirt

once). Think I will be safe to reapply after a few days? Or is dry cleaning a must before rewaring?