Close

Post Another newbie looking for advice!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First of all many thanks to the moderator who activated my account so fast!

Hi all!

As the

name of the thread suggests I am new to the whole pheromone "business" and I am seeking advice from the veterans of

this forum for a head-start!

I read lots of threads on this forum and i gathered some information about

everything...from combos to stand-alone's, ways of applying to quantity and from scented to unscented!

I have

to admit that there is an overload of information on this forum, something that i really did not expect but I am

gratefull that so many people are willing to share their knowledge with newbies like myself!

From what I have

seen so far, in order to get valuable advice i have to post some information about myself so here it goes:

Sex:Male
    Race:Caucasian
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:165lbs (but targeting 151lbs)
    Posture:Normal to athletic

From what i gathered so far the best way to begin is with SoE but I have seen posts

that suggest that NPA,TE and PI are also a good way to start . As you can understand this can be very

confusing so i was wondering if you could help me with my choise.

I am looking for something that will attract

women between 20-28 and that is not all too dominant (don't want to scare them away but the opposite ).You can

say that I am looking for something that will break the ice and draw some looks.

I personally am not someone

that will start a conversation with an unknown woman unless she gives me some signals first.I am a kind person but I

consider myself sometimes to kind cause I tend to miss chances because of that.I am also not the

super-social-kind-of-guy...I have my laughs and I can be outgoing but I tend to be more serieus in general (comes

with the age I guess).

I tend to change my life and if I may say so I think I am doing well so far and I think

that pheromones will help me a lot.

So,if anyone has some advice about what to use I am all ears!!!

Please

try to be as analytical as possible and remember that I am new so maybe it would be wise to start with a stand-alone

but if that is not enough then I am willing to try combos and so!

Thank you all so much for any helpful

information that you can provide!
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-08-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Some gramatical errors

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Wink A very detailed answer to a newbie

First let me say and congratulate you on posting some details and not just simply saying "I

want advise". You haven't told us your age though, but from the range of your potential "targets" I can meanwhile

assume your about 22-26, pobably 23 or 24

I would say for the age range of 18 to 25, the SOE would be a

GREAT estimation of your part. It shows that you indeed read a lot here on the forums
    Also, from what you've

said here you want an ice breaker that'll start a conversation... SOE is indeed that (and for the range of 18 to 24

sometimes even 25 - it also has a sexual spice).
    I'd also recommend you get the beginners' special which has TE

in it. TE s the very same one as NPA, only less consentrated. It's dilution gives you the option of spreading it

better on your body, and makes the risk of ODing a little less risky (you have to apply more of it to actually apply

as much `none as ou would with NPA - as NPA is about 5 times more consentrated and as such - has more `nine in less

cuantity... being it so - you coul OD with NPA much faster than you could with TE).

TE can give yu a more sexual

spice; and it's also better to use more TE with the age range of 24 to 28... so that could widen your range if you

buy it as well (in the

Beginner Special).

There are some good places to find info on these forums

and in related web-pages, and you should read each of them if you haven't read them yet.
    Here are some VERY

usefull links for ya`:
    - The

Cookbook

- The Minimalist

Manifesto

- My favorite mix is mentioned in the green text on

this post. I'm pretty sure you'll find it very

very usefull for your needs.
    - Lately, I've answered a few newbies looking for advise on the forums. To you

specificaly, I've given some extra info right here, as you shared some useful details and I felt you should get

respect for it; However, you might find some usefull info I might have left out, in one other reply I posted lately.

I have refered all the newbies I've answered lately to the reply post I gave in

this thread. You'll find a part there about two

different types of mixes... i think that's the only thing I've left out here

Feel free to aske any

more questions you might have. And next time - tell us your age

Good luck, and to the

forums.
    Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 09-13-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Post Additional information and thanks for so far!

Thank you very much tenacious for your advice!

Funny thing is I have read most of the links

you posted on your detailed reply to my post!

I was actually hoping that you will be the first one to answer

since I believe you have a lot of understanding of the subject!

About my age..I am 26 turning 27 in December and

I thought I made my age vissible in options but I suppose I did something wrong .

Including the fact

of my age to you still believe I have to follow your advice above or do I have to change something om my "grocery"

list ?

Kind regards and thanks for the advice!

PS: One more thing...shall I buy unscented or scented

products and if I need to cover them up is it necessary to buy a strong perfume (I personally use Davidoff Cool

Water and Echo but I am running out so I do not mind buying something new if beter)?
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-08-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Extra question added

Red face I am complimented!

About

the scented or unscented I can't really supply a real decisieve answer. It's something to do with personal taste

and as such - differs from person to person.
    I myself use mostly unscented products, `coz I like to let them all

have the feeling of being totally blended with my cologne. Even when I do use a different cologne. And sometimes

(rarely though) I use different colognes on different parts of my body (it's all in the tactics hehe).

Anyhow

knowing your age, I'd say the products I listed are still a great choice. But if you can afford the money, I'd say

maybe you could also use a heavy-`none product for special occasions.

Up until recently, I'd say add NPA or PI

to your cart (NPA is same as TE only 5 times less diluted). You can read about the difference between them in a

thread called NPA vs PI [ Ultimate Showdown

]
    But with all the talk going around lately on the forums, and the current discount on it at the moment,

I'd say go with Alpha-7. I'd actually buy it myself right now if I haven't recently re-newed my personal stock.

Hehe, I'm out of `mone-spending-money for quite a while now

Alpha-7 is about the same as NPA & PI in

the basic idea of it (lots of `aNone); only it also has a good amount of `rone in it, which is generaly a good idea.

There have been many posts on Alpha-7 recently on the forum and you can easily find great info about it

If you can't afford it at the moment, or if you rather take a "look & experiment" before you buy, you can just

apply larger amounts of TE once in a while and see how it goes for you. That would be like applying NPA. If you

decide you like it, you can then go and buy Alpha-7. You might even want to put those larger amounts of TE on the

same spot to give a better NPA-like effect (more concentrated `none on less area).

The idea behind also having a

`none-heavy product is to project a sasy, older and more experienced or rougher vibe. The `none-heavy `mones will

attract the 25+ women better; whereas the `nol-heavy products such as SOE will attract the 25- chicks better.
    I

suggest putting SOE on also when you intent to attract the 18 to 26 or even 27 year olds, and adding TE when

intenting to attract the 22 to 25 year olds...
    and when you intent to attract the 26 or older, putting Alpha-7 (or

the like) instead of TE. If you intent to attract the 27 or older, you might sometimes want to just go with a bit of

Alpha-7 as a standaloe (depending on the vibe you want to create... primaly sexual, or rather add SOE for some

chatiness side-dish).

If you read The Minimalist Manifesto, you should already be aware of how to begin your

experiments in terms of dosage and such. That, and your age, are the main reasons I do suggest a heavier product on

`none to have as an addition for TE (by addition I mean to your personal stock... Do not put TE and Alpha-7/PI/NPA

together of course).

Remember, this is NOT an exact sience and you don't have to strictly follow the

instructions I just gave you
    Furthermore, it all also depends on your personal `mone-sgnature, humidity and

warmth at your area, your diet, if and how much you go to the gym or the likes, etc. etc... So you'll have to

experiment by yourself to truly know what fits you best.
    But on the bright side - it's fun, and we're here to be

of advise and even hear your own advise if you ever have such to give

And most important: Remember to

have lots of fun experimenting, and that you can always change your next dosage even after having the worst OD ever

P.S.
    I am very complimented by what you said
    I was actually hoping that you will be the

first one to answer since I believe you have a lot of understanding of the subject!
    You brought a smile

onto my face

Would it be rude of me then, to ask that you press the middle white icon beneath my name to the

left, and by doing so add to my reputation on the forums, please?

Smile Thank you very much!

Thank you

for one more analytical answer Tenacious!

As a matter of fact it was so good that I now know what to buy and why

Especially the part with the effects of pheromones on specific ages was very helpful since there is

a girl I am interested in at work and she is 25 .

I will follow your advice and buy the SoE, TE and ALPHA-7

probably unscented so I can cover-up with my own parfume.

Of course I will have to look what will be the best

combo for me but I have a feeling that I will end up using your mix .

Kind regards and I will post my

results asap!

PS:The button thingy is been taken care off...the least I could do after this kind of

advice .

Smile Shanksa lot! & good luck with your new `mones

Remember, it's not an exact sience and the age thing is a general description. In

real life it's more of a personal thing. Just like you find yourself sometimes attracted to a different type of

women than the ones your cousin, or your class-mate finds attractive - so do different girls (even at the same age

range) may sometimes find other levels of `mones attractive. But as a general advise the tips I gave you seem to be

the most popular

About the mix... just for the record... It's not my mix per-se. I just did a little

"smear-on" version of "DD Lite" with my own calculated amounts (generaly the amounts are about the same, only I

needed to make my own calculation `coz the "smear-on" versions can't be measured the same way the "atomizer-mixed"

ones ). Also, I like to spread on specific parts of the body where I'd like to get female attention and of

course also where it would reach their noses

Anyhow I'd just call it my version of "smear-on

DD Lite"... I don't want to take someone elses' credit

On the matter of you using that mix... I think I can

fairly assume you'll end up using just a tad more TE than me. And of course... You'll probably use Alpha-7 more

often than I use PI & NPA... Not only `coz it has `rone in it, but also `coz it generaly better fits your age and

your potential "target's" ages.

By the way, I myself use the little 4inch-roll-on bottles they sell at LS to

carry some `mones in my bag at any time .... Very effective if you chose to wear TE that day and you stumble upon

a great looking 27 year old that you want to dedicate some time & effort to. At which case you can go to the

bathroom after making sure she stays there for a while, and apply some more TE (to add `none) on yourself... and by

doing so making it somewhat more probable that she'll wanna push you into more of an horizontal state hehe

Thread Information