Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default Soe/Edge Gel

Soe/Edge

Gel
    Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE gel combo on it own. Last time I

added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too much Edge Gel or overall

none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes in new Sephora atomizer.

I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous amount of spray considering

I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST for the environments and

targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see what happens.

Will post

results later.

RESULTS
    I only went for therapy today at the massage clinic and noticed that I was

getting longer massage and more joking and friendly reactions from the massuse, She also wished me happy fathers

day even though I had to remind her I am not a father and don't intend to be. It wasn't a bad day , she is in

very good control of her persona and having applied therapy to hundreds of people I think she is rather immune to

touch anyways.

Terry I understand edge gel pack on its own is great. However I've often felt I needed SOE

to buffer it o.w I come across as distant, a prick, and too serious looking. Then again maybe it would may her

tick.. We'll see if this approach works next time....

P.S I bought a new sephora atomizer and toss 1 squirt

of NPA mixed with cologne onto me at night and when I went out the results were ASTOUNDING. Everywhere I went.

However, most people gathering in my vicinity were black, so I assumed my none levels must of been pushing the od

limit with the 1 spray . I am trying to attract asians or caucasians if possible for my current desires.

On

the other hand my mind was not effected like with the edge gel, or NPA dropped applied directly. It seemed the spray

form of NPA :colgne mix didn't increase my sex drive like the edge gel does so I could relax more while I watched

horny women get turned on. I did feel tired towards the evening and thus probably can't give off as

good a vibe with NPA as I can with an upper like A7.

With this approach, I would probably tease them and let

the edge do its magic until they tell me their twitching down there, and demand I fullfil their need with some good

old tongue lovin...hahah ...

Maybe next time I try NPA I'll do it with a half spray from my atomizer .. if

that's even possible

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-17-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Soe/Edge Gel
    Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE

gel combo on it own. Last time I added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too

much Edge Gel or overall none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes

in new Sephora atomizer. I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous

amount of spray considering I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST

for the environments and targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see

what happens.
    Will post results later.

HM
    Good

luck with this combo, its also one that i have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by

trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using

just 1/4 g/p....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Good luck with this combo, its also one that i

have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this

because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using just 1/4

g/p....
    This is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at

a massage parlour. I would want to get physical right away as I already have my shirt off

Less talk

, more action right? As every word I say could steer the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is

unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge

for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust.

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when

I go!

Would you recommend the edge gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half

spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge?
    I find the gel

is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her ... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps

me for some reason the spray form doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona. The gel

packs on the other hand are my woody tonic.

Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not

be the smartest thing.. perhaps I should spray my back?

Cheers !
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-18-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Surprise Mone Day

Friday June

18th, 2010
    SURPRISE MONE DAY

Ok, what’s a log file without a little surprise thrown in.

Today I found an older bottle of Alter Ego I had sitting on my shelf so I decided to toss on a

couple of drops around the neck and one on each wrist.

First thing I covered with D&G. Then I headed out to

get my morning coffee with SO.

First thing she said went she smelled me was “GOD you smell like an old

fart.. what the hell is that crap it smells like old spice”. Well I thought what the hell , I ‘m not

going to blame me but the mones so let’s see where it leads.

Get this we headed out for our normal cup

of coffee in the morning .. The servers were extra friendly to her as I stood by her but not one look at me.

Happened later at another clothing outlet too. Extra friendly service, very kind words , jolly moods,

etc

Gathering around us at the cafe to my surpise was 75 Year old PLUS crowd. Holy smokes batman this is

ridiculous.

I thought it was a coincidence until I was surrounded by what looked like an old age

home!

I quickly went to the washroom and scrubbed as good as I could but could only take so much

of the mones off. SO said the smell was intensely strong and could still smell it.

I dashed off home after I

dropped her to work, showered and swear I will never wear this 90 year old man’s potion ever again.

If you're ever in the market for Alter Ego, please consider reading this POST!

HM

Have any of you experience something similar? I notice the top sellers

today are Alpha 7, NPA, edge, SOE, Chikara. They must be for a reason!

This

is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at a massage parlour. I would want to get physical

right away as I already have my shirt off

Less talk , more action right? As every word I say could steer

the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for

coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust.

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when I go!

Would you recommend the edge

gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be

more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge?
    I find the gel is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her

... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps me for some reason the spray form

doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona.
    The gel packs on the other hand are my woody

tonic.
    Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not be the smartest thing.. perhaps I

should spray my back?

Cheers !
    It sorta depends if

this hotty has a boy friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she

is in a hurry to get rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in

the running to shoot your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and

over friendly as it keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the

pheromone Edge could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world

Hey and thanks

for reminding me, as i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w

.... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-18-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: x spell

Phero Dude

Default Pheromone Break (Almost)

Pheromone Break (Almost)
    Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a pheromone break EXCEPT for

one new twist. I will add 1 spray of TUTH for an andostenone boost. I notice that after age 40 1 spray is

recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence,

lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the

target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole

bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray!
    HM

Pheromone Break (Almost)
    Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a

pheromone breakI
    will add 1 spray of TUTH EXCEPT for one new twist. for an andostenone

boost
    . I notice that after age 40 1 spray is recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I

notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence, lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a

memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll

keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray!

HM
    I only just found out this week that my girl likes

the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day

Phero Dude

I only just found out this week that my girl

likes the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day
    TUTH is a half decent

product, athough some say it does nothing for them. I've found its duration to last only about 1.5 hrs on me.

That's too bad because after this time I usually need another spray and then I OD on it.

But it does smell

great, and makes me feel like a celebrity when I wear it and converse with women. It puts me in a trance of some

sort -- I guess its the smell.. I react very easily to mones just as much as I see them work on others. It's

possible, adding 1 spray of TUTH at the end of an A7/SOE day would help me out. without OD...

Results:

I tried TUTH today. As usual it performed as expected. I got increasing self

effects like increased confidence, deepened voice, etc. But nothing remarkable to make it worth using. I think

I've been spoiled by NPA and A7 powerful results on other and self that these other products like TUTH will just

fall by the wayside.....

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-19-2010 at 11:34 AM.

i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the

bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w .... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.

Half a dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily,

(both obtainable from health shops) does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.

Will hashish oil do the job if i have no hemp oil

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.
    to the

thread....

Couldn't agree with you more... I still take Hemp hearts but have reduced my dosage to one

serving a day instead of 2 . One serving = 5 heaping tablespoons of hemp seed. It is still a great way to increase

libido and also good for health. I wonder why it is banned in so many countries? Do they really think it is derived

from Marijuana?

HM

Phero Dude

Default A&/SOE -- Father's Day

A7/SOE
    Sun June 20, 2010

Today we go back to an old staple of mind in this thread, A7/SOE

which incidentally has never failed me. It keeps me alert and in charge of choosing my targets. I will attend

SO’s family for Father’s Day here in Toronto. There may be dozens of people there. I will wear

“The ONE” cologne by D&G, and make sure I initiate conversation with everyone for at least 10 minutes

each (so the mones go to work).

Last time I got killer results, but at the end of the day added Edge/SOE and

was plain invisible the next day . This time its just A7/SOE for me for the whole day.

Happy

Father’s Day to all who are in such a position
    Hopefully by choice

I will

post my results later... today should be one exciting day.. i can’t

wait!

Results:

Another completely awesome day as expected with A7/SOE/The One

Cologne.
    Fathers day at the inlaws was a complete success. I've never seen a crowd talk for 2 hrs straight with

no interruptions at their house! I started all conversation but once the ball got rolling it was easy to keep

things up.

Also I noticed at one cafe I went to I got two plates of garlic bread for the price of

one. This never happened before here. I think the mones and cologne had an effect on the server!

In the

mall I noticed women making eye contact with me and pleasant smiles. I was able to focus on my SO and playfully

flirt. For some reason A7/SOE/D&G Original cologne is totally different vibe than A7/SOE/The One cologne. I think

The One calms things down to the point where your very very relaxed. I think the D&G original helps to charge up

the vibe for a more dominant aura (like with the buddies or amongst working friends).

HM

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-20-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Phero Dude

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It sorta depends if this hotty has a boy

friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she is in a hurry to get

rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in the running to shoot

your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and over friendly as it

keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the pheromone Edge

could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world
    I think with NPA

even if I restrain myself I should flirt or show interest or lust but be cool enough not to jump her bones. This

way she won't leave me to go fuck her boyfriend

Also keep in mind that pheromones bring women into

ones vicinity and if they get horny but don't know who is making them horny they may well go after your best friend

sitting near you! That would make me angry as hell as it is me who is giving off the

signals....

Consequently, with NPA I would have to always be smiley and friendly and show interest but not

jump her until I notice she is wet and needs a good tit massage or more..

Next time I try my NPA spray

(look for next Monday`s Log ) I will do so with only half a spray or less from my sephora atomizer and see

what happens

HM

Thread Information