Also where can I get D & G

and Armani Cover Scents as either essential oils or as "knock off" "smell-alike" cheapo colognes? I'm noticing that

the chicks are responding to the pheros not the conscious overt smell I was getting hits even when I smelled like

cat pee...so why spend $65.00+ per bottle of expensive cologne if it's the Pheros that are doing the real

work.
As an aside, I am in the middle of a multi-month long "evaluation" of the piles of various

colognes etc I have here in regards to how others react to the scent alone. It's a little early to say anything for

sure, but so far, NO ONE has EVER reacted to ANY fragrance I have worn without my first prompting them by asking

what they think, AND so far, price and "reputation" don't seem to matter one whit. And so far I haven't found

anything I could call a "killer cologne." (Sadly, even DST Pheros got more or less "it's alright" type comments.)

Remember I'm only testing short term reactions to the scents at this time. But in a nutshell, based on results so

far, the "best" fragrance for you is just something YOU like first and formost. I had originally thought the "test

subjects" would find at least a few great standouts, but so far that hasn't happend.

I'm not going to name

names yet as I have a ways to go, but one of the fragrances in the top three (eg "that's nice" type response as

opposed to "alright") is an inexpensive commercial men's colonge that's been around for a very long time. You

might say it's (ahem) "Old."

One factor that may make a diff is the fact I'm over 50 y/o, although I try to

find test sniffers of all ages. Results may be different for a younger guy.