Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
I notice that this new fragrance (DIO) smells great out of the bottle but when I put it on

me I can barely detect the smell 15 min later unless a breeze comes by and gives me a whiff. Is this cause for

alarm? It's strange because with D&G i can detect the smell breeze or no breeze for quite some

time.

I did take a hot shower this morning to scrub off any excess mones from yesterday.. I also applied

a lotion to my skin after a shower. Perhaps the mixing of hot shower, lotion and cologne is causing problems with

dispersal or longevity?

I'm sure it should agree with me as its pretty universally liked by millions of

people all over the world, and is a top seller..

One other point, the last time I used D&G it was mixed with

NPA in atomizer. Maybe the spray that comes out is much thicker and consequently laster longing due to the

mones?
I rarely use D&G as cover alone, unless I need another sprintz on top of the NPA hours down the

road.

It could also be my sinuses are clogging up .. it is allergy season in Toronto. I'll toss a claritin

and see if I can smell it in 1 hr again

Note: I note with GIO it smells really strong first few minutes

and then i feel like my nose is sniffing and I need to blow it. It could very well be it is so powerful that I am

allergic to it. D&G is strong too but doesn't bother my allergies.

Lucky for me Sephora comes with a 60 day

money back guarantee, I will return the DIO this week.
Have any of you used "The One" by D&G for men? Have

you found it complements A7/SOE well?
What about NPA (1:5 cologne)

mix?

HM
I also have a problem with detecting the

fragrance of a cologne even a good one if i have sprayed it around my neck area as i have found out that others will

smell it ok but my nose becomes sensitized to the fragrance and i cant notice it, i now do all of my new fragrance

testing on the back of my hand or wrist and this way i do get to pick up on the scent as i move

around.