Close

Threaded View

Phero Dude

Default Soe/Edge Gel

Soe/Edge

Gel
    Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE gel combo on it own. Last time I

added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too much Edge Gel or overall

none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes in new Sephora atomizer.

I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous amount of spray considering

I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST for the environments and

targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see what happens.

Will post

results later.

RESULTS
    I only went for therapy today at the massage clinic and noticed that I was

getting longer massage and more joking and friendly reactions from the massuse, She also wished me happy fathers

day even though I had to remind her I am not a father and don't intend to be. It wasn't a bad day , she is in

very good control of her persona and having applied therapy to hundreds of people I think she is rather immune to

touch anyways.

Terry I understand edge gel pack on its own is great. However I've often felt I needed SOE

to buffer it o.w I come across as distant, a prick, and too serious looking. Then again maybe it would may her

tick.. We'll see if this approach works next time....

P.S I bought a new sephora atomizer and toss 1 squirt

of NPA mixed with cologne onto me at night and when I went out the results were ASTOUNDING. Everywhere I went.

However, most people gathering in my vicinity were black, so I assumed my none levels must of been pushing the od

limit with the 1 spray . I am trying to attract asians or caucasians if possible for my current desires.

On

the other hand my mind was not effected like with the edge gel, or NPA dropped applied directly. It seemed the spray

form of NPA :colgne mix didn't increase my sex drive like the edge gel does so I could relax more while I watched

horny women get turned on. I did feel tired towards the evening and thus probably can't give off as

good a vibe with NPA as I can with an upper like A7.

With this approach, I would probably tease them and let

the edge do its magic until they tell me their twitching down there, and demand I fullfil their need with some good

old tongue lovin...hahah ...

Maybe next time I try NPA I'll do it with a half spray from my atomizer .. if

that's even possible

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-17-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information