*WARNING: Very

scientific - proceed w/ caution*

Alright, so I was using what I 'believe' to be the Cpt.'s pheromone

spreadsheet and it said that the SOE bottle can give 28''/mL or 0.036mL per inch for the default values.

Where

I am confused is I have done a test using a roll-on bottle of cologne that I got from the $ store which I

'believe' uses the same carrier (DPG oil) and would therefore I assume, have the same consistency. The test was

able to generate approx. 180'' before 1 mL was used up which is substantially more than 28''. If that is the

case, then anyone using the pheromone spreadsheet would generate falsely high .nol values in their

ratios.

Another reason I believe the 28''/mL is wrong is because anytime I create a mix that has been talked

about on this forum, I find the ratios do not change much at all, suggesting that the .nol from SOE is too high to

overcome. HOWEVER, when I change the default value to 100''/mL(a rough avg. of 28'' and 180'') I get

significantly different ratios w/ most mixes.

Btw, I am not criticizing the spreadsheet as it has helped me a lot

and I also realize that perhaps the batch of SOE may be different. However if someone had the time to check and

confirm these results then we could make the spreadsheet more effective.

PS~ Does anyone know what the pheromone

ratios are in IMPI? Does anyone have a guess as to what could possibly be in WAGG? Mostly .rone perhaps?