Close

Default Homegrown Pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Where on /in the human body are pheromones produced? From where are they dispersed? We see animals in nature scent-marking by spraying urine,(or is it just urine?),by rubbing facial glands on trees,by seemingly humping inanimate objects around their habitats.Are we also disseminating pheromones from facial glands,armpits,urinary tract?

I\'ve gone way back in time checking forum posts but haven\'t been able to find a lot about what I like to call \"Homegrown Pheromones\".I believe a better understanding of these will help me to make better use of the \"Store-bought\" variety. Any thoughts?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Homegrown Pheromones

Ok with \"homegrown\" pheromone being natural production, it is mostly through from what i have been able to learn from the more hairer parts of the body under the arms and around the groin, its very interesting why the human body still has more hair grow from under the arms then anywhere else except around the genital areas of the body, but the same doesnt seem to be true with on the head above your brain but it is interesting to see where they are disseminated from this may give some people ideas into further research

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Animals use urine as a way to mark their territory but not really to attract a mate. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pheromones are `excreted´ through the skin - like in/with sweat. But this doesn´t mean if a person sweats a lot that they also produce/release a lot of pheromones. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It could be that humans´urine contains some pheros - we had a thread on this issue before I think, but I can remenber much right now. But I´d say if human urine contained pheros why don´t women like it in mens´rooms?

The `store bought variety´ is synthesized and a lot more concentrated than the natural pheromones.
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Pheromones like androstenone and adrostenol are reportedly produced by the apocrine glands under the armpits. They are secreted during perspiration.

**DONOTDELETE**

If you like I could look through the journals I used in my University experiment and give you the titles, or I could e-mail you some sections. I know for a fact that some of them expalin how and where pheromones come from, just let me know. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave P,
    That would be great!
    I\'d especially like to know:
    Where would I NOT want to apply store-bought pheromones as their application may somehow inhibit or clash with natural pheromone production?
    I realize that this may be unexplored territory,that is,where Not to apply, but I\'d certainly appreciate any feedback,whether
    it be proven fact or just theory.Thanks.

P.S.
    As I am a 46 year old male, I must concede that the concept of inhibiting my natural pheromone production may be a relatively moot
    point.However,as a subscriber to the theory
    \"If it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it\", I\'d go a step further to say,\"If it ain\'t broke, surely ,don\'t break it.\"

Thread Information