jvkohl, thanks to your product

and your persistance in developing it as it has given me one of my most memorable hits. And other hits which I dont

care to mention or go into detail for various reasons.

As for going up the chain of command to find out the

truth about something including what you said, thats usually the case in every area of life sad to say, a person

that can do that should be commended, its a good trait and a virtue, almost journalistic in nature.

I will be

purchasing your product again as my bottle has run out.

P.S I wish it had the effects of an anabolic steroid!

without the side effects of a bodybuilders steroid, I train with weights (gym) and have been looking far and wide

for something that will increase my muscle size without the side effects, tried everything, protien powder,

creatine, I just dont want to take the next step in using a Anabolic bodybuilders Steroid because of the side

effects, as I know your a biology expert and from past postings, I mean way past (a few years ago) you are or were

also a bodybuilder. Wonder if you could give me some advice. Too many bodybuilder forums out there are congested

with meat-head bodybuilders that take steroids but dont consider the side effects and are not of help in providing

good information. I want to make a valued judgement on the whole Issue, last thing I want is for my liver to give

way when im 50 years old.