Close

Hybrid View

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    mingled with cat

piss.
    LOL...I always had this thing when you guys mentioned cat piss. For one, I do have a cat but had

never really smelled cat piss because he goes to the bathroom in his litter box. But one day he was in the house

for too long and just to go...well, to keep it short, now I know what cat piss smells like, and I know exactly what

you mean about the smell of NPA...I can smell it now.

So...is this androstanone only available in the chem set?

I might find out on my own, but I'm just wondering because the chem set is a bit pricey...

By the way,

jvkohl...is there any possibility you would make a more concentrated version of SOE...with more "kick"?

I say

this because I've noticed I use more and more of it, and the bottle runs out quick. I really love the product, but

I wish it was something I could wear a dab of, and not many inches with a roll-on.

Actually, I want to mention

that I poured the contents of it out into my own spray bottle and tried it as a spray...it works incredible, and

lasts much longer, especially on clothes. This is the scented version if you're wondering.

Anyhow, don't meant

to hijack the thread...but I think it was relevant since we're talking about SOE on 'roids...

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    By the way,

jvkohl...is there any possibility you would make a more concentrated version of SOE...with more

"kick"?
    I would like to do so. The problem is with -nol conversion to -none, as well as with the

overall fragrance blend required to let both the -nol and -rone compounds be effective but not overpowering.

You've read the ads that address "highest concentrations" of pheromones without saying which "pheromones."

This is somewhat equivalent of saying you are guarenteed to stinck. There's a fine line between how much of any

compound can be used and its unconscious behavioral affect. Crossing the line to any conscious effect (as in

consciously perceived odor) is a problem. So, for now, you are probably better off just adding a little more SoE

from time to time--especially when you're likely to be passing by someone whose interest you want to

attract.

JVK

Thread Information