Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
mingled with cat

piss.
LOL...I always had this thing when you guys mentioned cat piss. For one, I do have a cat but had

never really smelled cat piss because he goes to the bathroom in his litter box. But one day he was in the house

for too long and just to go...well, to keep it short, now I know what cat piss smells like, and I know exactly what

you mean about the smell of NPA...I can smell it now.

So...is this androstanone only available in the chem set?

I might find out on my own, but I'm just wondering because the chem set is a bit pricey...

By the way,

jvkohl...is there any possibility you would make a more concentrated version of SOE...with more "kick"?

I say

this because I've noticed I use more and more of it, and the bottle runs out quick. I really love the product, but

I wish it was something I could wear a dab of, and not many inches with a roll-on.

Actually, I want to mention

that I poured the contents of it out into my own spray bottle and tried it as a spray...it works incredible, and

lasts much longer, especially on clothes. This is the scented version if you're wondering.

Anyhow, don't meant

to hijack the thread...but I think it was relevant since we're talking about SOE on 'roids...