Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
If you put them in

carry-on baggage, you "will" have a problem. Sample packs must be in a see through container, and no more than a few

ounces of any liquid (including baby formula) is allowed in your carry-on items. Before I flew from Atlanta to Las

Vegas in November, I was not aware of this relatively new

restriction.

JVK
Try flying with pheromones in your carry-on

baggage in the middle east, in 2003, I spent 24 hrs in Dubai airport with armed guards and customs interogating me

why I lost my flight (I forgot the flight time because I was duty free shopping, I eventualy ended up stranded in

Lebanon on a conecting flight to europe 2 days later, no sleep, no change of clothes) they did ask me what is in the

primal instinct bottle. In singapore, I was detained during screening because I had a condom in my pocket. They

treated me as if I were some male whore or something...very consevative country that wants to ban sex ive

heard...

Always carry pheromones in your main under carriage luggage, and keep a copy of jvkhols book

together with them or some pheromone literature off the net, just in case you need some explaining to do if you get

searched. Another thing I do, is contact adhesive the actual pheromone label to protect them, most products that are

on sale on this site have nortoriously bad labels,(including SOE) they fade to nothing after contact with fingers,

what is worse than trying to explain a pheromone to a ignorant customs official, is trying to explain a bottle of

liquid with no label. It will get confiscated. And probably you with it.