Quote Originally Posted by MojoXN View Post
So, in

light of wishful thinking, or whatever you want to call it, how do you personally go about determining what

actions/reactions are associated with pheromones and which are not?

I'm not trying to call you out or anything,

I'd just like to know how you go about recognizing these sorts of things.
To be honest, there is no way I

am ever completely certain of a hit. When I first started getting serious about understanding mones and how they

worked for me I kept extensive records of reactions both while wearing mones and while not. At the time I was doing

some things that required me to be around the same groups of people at roughly the same time of the month, every

month for quite a long period of time. There were other situations where I had a captive audience of people who had

never met me before. It gave me a good mental yardstick to work with.

To be honest with you, I got into mones

for two reasons. One was my brand new business and the other was my marriage that later died a horrible death. In a

business respect it worked out great because I am a computer guy who always gets along with computers better than

with most people. Leaving my secure corporate world and going out to face the public was traumatic for me. I had to

do something I'd never done before: Sell! I have clear documentation that the periods when I wore mones I got

significantly different responses than the periods when I didn't. But, perhaps it was a placebo? I don't know for

sure.

On the personal side, it may be a placebo again. I am now 51 years old and mostly bald but keep my body

well toned. Perhaps that's why I get hits from a much younger crowd when I wear mones? I can't prove it either

way. Perhaps it's my attitude when I wear mones that does it? I don't think I act differently when not wearing

mones, when wearing a high -none product or when wearing other products, but perhaps I do.

While a cheerful

person, I am pretty aggressive too. People tend to react differently to me when I wear mones. As a rule, high -none

products tend to encouage either very submissive or aggressive responses, usually way outside the normal range. AQ,

and too a lesser degree Soe and Chikara, tend to encourage people to invade my personal space, or what I consider my

space. Women tend to get more touchy/feely and trusting. There are a lot more sexual inuendoes made, as well. One of

the most notable things is when my male friends ask why I get so much female attention while they get ignored. Even

the few that know I wear mones don't believe they have anything to do with it.

There is no one single thing

that means "HIT" It is a multitude of things all combined. There's body language, eye contact and many other things

that come into it. Mostly it is a contrast in what I would consider "Normal behavoir"

Did all that rambling help

at all?