Close

Threaded View

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Talking An Awsome link to even better links

Hey Unity. to the forums and let me start right away by saying you made a wise choice

SOE & TE are indeed (IMO) the best `mone-products to start with for a 19 year old. Specially in such

an enviorment as collage

I myself am 23 years young and started using `mones at about the age of 20. So

my potential "target" age range is at about the same ages as yours probably is

First off, I'd listen

to Belgareth. However, with time... the `mones will give you enough of an edge to actually feel lighter about the

all ordeal, and it'll feel and seem like much more fun to get your game up

I've Replied to a lot of new

comers to the forums at about your (and my) age. I refer them all to

This Post, and I advise you as well to

read it and all the links from it. It'll give you a much broader idea about `mones and what they're all about.

After having that knowledge, it'll be much easier to understant what it is you want from `mones and how to achieve

it

Feel free to ask any more questions you might have as you go along with your experimentations

As you can see, there are very nice and experienced people here that are willing to help

Ain't this

a great forum?

P.S.
    I've only used SOE gel-packeges twice... I usually use SOE unscented. Yet I think 20

packages would be a great start; and as great terry here told ya` - The packages are the same as the bottle SOE; you

just have to get used to the correlation between the `mone amounts in them to be able to realize what amounts you

should put on.
    Or in other words: Just experiment
    Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 09-23-2007 at 06:15 PM. Reason: I've cut a needless remark of mine.

Thread Information